Engine Repair & Replacement Services in Beaverton, OR
Are you looking for an expert for engine repair or replacement service in Beaverton, OR? Look no further than Brock Automotive Import Service. With over five decades of combined experience in the field, our team of master engine repair technicians in Beaverton, OR can diagnose and repair any issue on both European and Asian import vehicles. Contact us at (503) 994-1211 to schedule a service appointment today.
Whether your engine is knocking, leaking oil, or just not running as smoothly as it used to, our team of experts at Brock Automotive Import Service can help. We start our engine repair or replacement service with a thorough vehicle inspection to determine the root cause of the problem. Once we have a clear understanding of the issue, we’ll develop a plan of action and provide you with a detailed estimate for the cost and time required to complete the repairs.
Signs of a Malfunctioning Engine
The first onset of engine trouble is often subtle and can be easily overlooked. Paying attention to the small changes in your vehicle’s performance can save you a lot of money and headaches down the road. If you notice any of the following, bring your vehicle to our auto repair shop in Beaverton, OR as soon as possible:
- “Check Engine Light” Indicator is On: If your dashboard lights up with a “check engine” warning, there’s definitely something wrong with your vehicle. While it could be something as simple as a loose gas cap, it could also indicate a more serious issue like a failing catalytic converter.
- Strange Noises From Under the Hood: If you hear knocking, ticking, or hissing sounds coming from under the hood, it’s time to have your engine checked out. These could be signs of low oil and fluid levels or more serious issues like a seized piston, worn-out bearings, and valve train issues.
- Decreased Fuel Economy: A malfunctioning engine can be a fuel hog. If you’ve noticed a decrease in fuel economy, it’s possible that your engine is the culprit. A variety of issues can cause this, from dirty air filters and clogged fuel injectors to complex mechanical problems.
- Excessive Shaking and Vibration: If your vehicle starts to shake and vibrate more than usual, it’s a sign that something is amiss with its engine. This could be caused by a bad motor mount, misadjusted or worn-out belts, or something as simple as a faulty spark plug.
- Loss of Power: If your vehicle feels sluggish when accelerating or has a hard time reaching higher speeds, it could be due to a number of issues, such as clogged fuel injectors, worn-out fuel pumps, low engine compression, and faulty piston rings.
- Too Much Smoke Coming From the Exhaust: If you see thick, black smoke coming from your vehicle’s tailpipe, it’s time to get your car’s engine checked. This could be a sign of a damaged cylinder, a cracked engine block, or a blown head gasket.
Our In-Depth Approach to Engine Repair and Replacement
At Brock Automotive Import Service, we take a comprehensive approach to engine repair and replacement. Here’s a quick overview of our process:
- Vehicle Inspection: The first step in our engine repair and replacement process is to conduct a thorough inspection of your vehicle. We’ll check for any visible signs of engine trouble and use a computerized diagnostic tool to identify any underlying issues.
- Engine Repair: We will never recommend engine replacement unless it is absolutely necessary, and we will go over all of your repair options with you before proceeding. We only use high-quality OEM and aftermarket parts to make sure that your engine is as good as new.
Keep Your Engine in Top Condition With Brock Automotive Import Service
No one wants to deal with engine trouble, but it’s important to take action as soon as you notice any of the above symptoms. The sooner you bring your vehicle to Brock Automotive Import Service, the less time and money you’ll have to spend on engine repair or replacement. Give us a call at (503) 994-1211 or stop by our shop today, and let our team of certified master technicians help you get back on the road as soon as possible.