Suspension and Steering Repairs
Suspension & Steering Repair Services in Beaverton, OR
If you notice that your vehicle is not driving as smoothly as it used to, or you hear strange noises every time you make a turn or hit a bump, it might be time to bring your car in for a suspension and steering system inspection. At Brock Automotive Import Service, we have the skills, equipment, and manpower to provide top-quality suspension and steering repair services in Beaverton, OR for all makes and models of European and Asian import vehicles. Contact us today at (503) 994-1211 to get started.
The suspension system of a vehicle is responsible for absorbing the impact from bumps and potholes in the road, providing a smooth ride for passengers. Meanwhile, the steering system helps drivers keep control of the car as they navigate turns and other maneuvers. Over time, components in both systems can become worn down or damaged, resulting in subpar performance.
Signs of Suspension and Steering System Problems
Early detection is key when it comes to suspension and steering repairs. By catching problems early on, you can avoid more extensive (and expensive) damage down the road. Watch out for the following signs to know when to bring your vehicle in for service:
- Car Drifts or Pulls to One Side: When your vehicle starts to “drift” or pull to one side as you drive, it could be an indication that your steering system is off balance. This can be caused by a number of issues, including worn-out ball joints or a faulty tire rod.
- Uneven or Excessive Tire Wear: If you notice that your tires are wearing unevenly or excessively, it might be due to a problem with your suspension. When your car’s suspension is imbalanced, it can cause your tires to “scrub” against the road, leading to premature wear and tear.
- Rattling Noises: If you start to hear strange rattling noises coming from your car, it could be a sign that your shocks or struts are worn out. These components are responsible for absorbing impact, so when they’re not working properly, you’ll definitely hear it.
- Too Much Vibrations: Another sign that your car’s suspension or steering system is in need of repair is if you feel too much vibration coming from the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard. This can be caused by faulty wheel bearings or a worn-out power steering pump.
- Bumpy and Uncomfortable Ride: The most obvious sign that your car needs suspension work is if your car becomes significantly bumpier and less comfortable. If you find yourself being jostled around in your seat every time you hit a small bump, it’s time to bring your car in for service.
Comprehensive Suspension and Steering Repair Services in Beaverton, OR
If you are looking for quality and affordable suspension and steering repair services in Beaverton, OR and the surrounding areas, look no further than Brock Automotive Import Service.
Below is a quick overview of the suspension and steering repair services that we offer:
- Diagnostic Services: With over five decades of combined experience in the industry, we have seen it all when it comes to suspension and steering system problems. We also use the latest diagnostic tools and equipment to pinpoint the source of the problem quickly and accurately.
- Shock and Strut Replacement: Shocks and struts play a vital role in keeping your car’s suspension system functioning properly. We have a huge selection of top-quality shocks and struts from some of the top European and Asian vehicle brands, so we can always find the perfect match for your car.
- Ball Joint Replacement: Ball joints connect the control arms to the wheels, so they play a crucial role in the steering process. When they become worn out, it can cause your car to “drift” or pull to one side. Let our certified master technicians replace your worn-out ball joints to restore proper steering function.
- Power Steering Pump Replacement: The power steering pump is responsible for providing the hydraulic pressure needed to make steering easier. When it starts to fail, you’ll notice that it becomes harder to turn the wheel. We can replace your old power steering pump with a new one to make steering effortless again.
- Wheel Alignment Service: A wheel alignment service helps your vehicle’s suspension components return your car to its proper position. Our state-of-the-art Hunter alignment machine helps us deliver the most accurate wheel alignment readings in the industry. Combined with our expert technicians, we can get your vehicle driving down the road the way it was meant to.
Drive Smoothly and Comfortably With Brock Automotive Import Service
Whether you need a simple suspension adjustment or a complete steering system overhaul, our team of certified master technicians has you covered. We offer comprehensive suspension and steering repair services for all makes and models of European and Asian import vehicles including BMW, Audi, Honda, Acura, and more. Contact us at (503) 994-1211 or use our online contact form to schedule a service appointment today.