Auto Inspection Services in Beaverton, OR
If you’re looking for a reliable auto inspection service in Beaverton, OR, look no further than Brock Automotive Import Service. Our team of certified mechanics is experienced in performing comprehensive inspections on all makes and models of Asian and European-made vehicles. We’ll go through every nook and cranny of your car to ensure that everything is in working order before giving it our stamp of approval. Give us a call at (503) 994-1211 to schedule an auto inspection today.
Preventative care and maintenance are two of the most important aspects of owning a vehicle. By getting your car inspected on a regular basis, you can avoid costly repairs down the road and keep it running like new for years to come. At Brock Automotive Import Service, we offer comprehensive auto inspection services that will check every system and component of your vehicle to ensure that it’s in good working condition. Our decades of industry experience together with our cutting-edge diagnostic tools and equipment allow us to accurately identify any potential problems with your car.
A pre-purchase inspection is just that. It is a one hour inspection that we perform for a potential used car buyer at our shop. We send the inspection results digitally to their phone. A digital health report is much like pre purchase inspection but not as comprehensive. It is done for free at our shop. The digital health report link is texted to the customer phone or email where they can look over the items noted on their inspection. Maybe including parts of an actual digital health report as an example on the website would be cool? I have included a link for you to look over what is included in the digital health report. Click on the view inspection link below.
Our Wide Range of Auto Inspection Services
Whether you need a simple safety checkup or a more comprehensive multi-point inspection, we have you covered. Here are just some of the auto inspection services that we offer at Brock Automotive Import Service:
- Engine Inspection: Your car’s engine is made up of hundreds of moving parts, and over time, these parts can start to wear down and break. That’s why it’s important to have your engine inspected regularly so that our mechanics can identify any potential problems before they cause further damage.
- Fuel System Inspection: The fuel system is responsible for delivering the right amount of fuel to the engine at the correct time. When this system starts to fail, it can cause a decrease in performance and fuel efficiency. Our fuel system inspection services will check for any leaks or clogs and make sure that the system is operating correctly.
- Brakes Inspection: Your brakes are one of the most important safety features on your car, so it’s important to make sure that they’re always in good working condition. When you bring your car into our shop for an inspection, our mechanics will take a close look at your brake pads, rotors, and fluid levels to ensure your safety on the road.
- Tires Inspection: The tires are the only contact point between your car and the road, so it’s important to make sure that they’re always in excellent condition. We’ll check the tread depth and pressure of your tires to ensure that they’re safe for driving.
- Suspension and Steering Inspection: Your car’s suspension and steering systems are responsible for keeping your ride smooth and comfortable. Over time, these parts can start to wear down, which can lead to a bumpy ride. Our master technicians will check for any damage or wear and tear so that we can repair or replace any faulty system components.
- Electrical System Inspection: The electrical system in your car is responsible for powering all of the electrical components, from the lights to the radio. When this system starts to fail, it can cause a host of problems. Our electrical system inspection services will make sure that all of your car’s electrical parts are working properly and that there are no loose connections.
- AC/Heating System Inspection: The AC/heating system in your car is responsible for keeping you comfortable in all conditions. When this system starts to fail, it can make driving a real nightmare. Our certified technicians will check your car’s compressor, evaporator, and other components to ensure that your AC and heating systems are in top condition.
Reliable, Honest, and Affordable Auto Inspection Services
At Brock Automotive Import Service, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality auto inspection services at fair and honest prices. We understand that your car is a major investment, and we’ll do everything we can to help you keep it running in top condition. Give us a call at (503) 994-1211 to schedule your auto inspection today.